Here’s some links that I’m liking this week.
– The Roll-Out Bridge in London (that could be used anywhere)
– There are plans for this waterfront, Queenslander home in Hervey Bay to become an eco-resort. Now all that’s needed is a buyer!
– The world’s most expensive hotels and packages – can you imagine paying $1 million?
– I have a reasonably dark sense of humor so I love these Mean Cards.
– Never one to mince words, Michael Marquette’s “View from the Bridge” this week looks to see who should be blamed for our economic troubles.
– The launch of Google Maps in Australia will help even-out property prices by reducing advertising expenses.
– There are many good causes that I like and respect, and Annie Lennox’s SING Campaign is one of them.
– The Australian Federal Government is now giving pretty good insulation rebates – good for the environment and good for your hip pocket!
– I always wondered what made Islamic Finance different to the Western Style that I’m used to. So I researched it.